USA: American Italian Pasta Company reports record fourth quarter and fiscal year 2000 results
American Italian Pasta Company (NYSE: PLB) today reported record results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 29, 2000.Timothy S. Webster, President and CEO, said, "We had another excellent quarter with strong across-the-board volume growth with the exception of the Mueller's business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry