USA: American Italian Pasta posts increased Q4 profits
American Italian Pasta Company today [Wednesday] announced record results for the quarter and fiscal year 2002 ended 27 September 2002. Revenues for the quarter increased 11.0% to US$102.2m, led by double-digit growth in both retail and institutional revenues. Net income increased to $11.4m (11.1% of sales) up 28.3%, excluding prior year charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods