USA: American Italian Pasta reports small rise in Q1 earnings
US pasta maker American Italian Pasta has reported a small rise in first-quarter earnings as strong sales helped lessen the impact of the rising cost of durum wheat. The company said it earned US$8.92m, or 49 cents a share, in the first quarter to 31 December, compared to $8.85m, or 48 cents a share, a year earlier. Revenues were up 16.3% to $107m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea