CHINA: American Lorain to distribute PinguinLutosa, Farm-Frites fries
PinguinLutosa and Farm-Frites account for 20% of China's french-fry market, says America Lorain
American Lorain said it had signed three contracts with PinguinLutosa to import over 1,880 tonnes of french fries. The company has also struck two deals to handle Farm-Frites' french fries sold under the Bravi brand.
Si Chen, American Lorain's chairman and CEO, said PinguinLutosa and Farm-Frites accounted for a fifth of China' total french fry market.
The American Lorain chief added: "We believe our agreements represent a step towards growing our market share in China, leveraging our extensive distribution channels such as stores including Tesco, Wal-Mart Stores and Carrefour, our network of sub-distributors, and our branch office covering most major cities in China."
A number of retailers in Scotland have pledged to help consumers more easily hit the recommended target of eating at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day....
Belgium-based frozen foods group PinguinLutosa has shaken up its senior management to a run a business expanded by acquisitions....
UK firm Bart Spices has launched a range of Fairtrade organic herbs, the company has revealed....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities