CHINA: American Lorain to distribute PinguinLutosa, Farm-Frites fries
PinguinLutosa and Farm-Frites account for 20% of China's french-fry market, says America Lorain
American Lorain said it had signed three contracts with PinguinLutosa to import over 1,880 tonnes of french fries. The company has also struck two deals to handle Farm-Frites' french fries sold under the Bravi brand.
Si Chen, American Lorain's chairman and CEO, said PinguinLutosa and Farm-Frites accounted for a fifth of China' total french fry market.
The American Lorain chief added: "We believe our agreements represent a step towards growing our market share in China, leveraging our extensive distribution channels such as stores including Tesco, Wal-Mart Stores and Carrefour, our network of sub-distributors, and our branch office covering most major cities in China."
A number of retailers in Scotland have pledged to help consumers more easily hit the recommended target of eating at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day....
Belgium-based frozen foods group PinguinLutosa has shaken up its senior management to a run a business expanded by acquisitions....
UK firm Bart Spices has launched a range of Fairtrade organic herbs, the company has revealed....
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019