CHINA: American Lorain to distribute PinguinLutosa, Farm-Frites fries
PinguinLutosa and Farm-Frites account for 20% of China's french-fry market, says America Lorain
American Lorain said it had signed three contracts with PinguinLutosa to import over 1,880 tonnes of french fries. The company has also struck two deals to handle Farm-Frites' french fries sold under the Bravi brand.
Si Chen, American Lorain's chairman and CEO, said PinguinLutosa and Farm-Frites accounted for a fifth of China' total french fry market.
The American Lorain chief added: "We believe our agreements represent a step towards growing our market share in China, leveraging our extensive distribution channels such as stores including Tesco, Wal-Mart Stores and Carrefour, our network of sub-distributors, and our branch office covering most major cities in China."
A number of retailers in Scotland have pledged to help consumers more easily hit the recommended target of eating at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day....
Belgium-based frozen foods group PinguinLutosa has shaken up its senior management to a run a business expanded by acquisitions....
UK firm Bart Spices has launched a range of Fairtrade organic herbs, the company has revealed....
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report