USA: American Restaurant Group reports improved sales, profit, and EBITDA in first quarter 2001
American Restaurant Group, Inc. announces its first quarter 2001 results. For the thirteen weeks ended March 26, 2001, the company's revenues for its 105 restaurants grew to $82.2 million, a 4.6% increase over the $78.6 million in the prior year's comparable period. Same-store-sales increased 1.4% in the quarter, building on the prior year's first-quarter increase of 8.4%. Operating profit from continuing operations grew to $9.4 million, from $7.6 million in the prior year's first quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery