USA: American Restaurant Group reports improved sales, profit, and EBITDA in first quarter 2001
American Restaurant Group, Inc. announces its first quarter 2001 results. For the thirteen weeks ended March 26, 2001, the company's revenues for its 105 restaurants grew to $82.2 million, a 4.6% increase over the $78.6 million in the prior year's comparable period. Same-store-sales increased 1.4% in the quarter, building on the prior year's first-quarter increase of 8.4%. Operating profit from continuing operations grew to $9.4 million, from $7.6 million in the prior year's first quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance