POLAND: American Restaurants plans to float KFC, Pizza Hut shares
American Restaurants will float its majority shares in the KFC and Pizza Hut restaurant chains on the Warsaw Bourse (WSE) in 2003, according to CEO Henry McGovern. The company, which controls the Polish arms of the multinational chains, expects to raise US$50m from the sale. Also within the next three years, American Restaurants plans to invest US$75m in the country with the opening of around 100 new restaurants. This initiative will see the creation of about 5,000 new jobs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea