US: American Seafoods appoints financial VP
American Seafoods and its parent company ASG Consolidated have announced the appointment of Scott D. McNair to the position vice president, finance.
McNair succeeds Amy Humphreys, who announced in September her decision to leave the company.
McNair, a certified public accountant, had previously served as American Seafoods' director of financial reporting from August 2003 to September 2004. Most recently, he was a partner at Grant Thornton and has held previous public accounting positions at Ernst and Young and KPMG.
"We are pleased to welcome Scott back to American Seafoods. I am confident that his past experience with the company combined with his strong financial and analytical skills, will help Scott make immediate contributions to American Seafoods and will further strengthen our management team," commented Brad Bodenman, CFO of American Seafoods and ASG Consolidated.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre