USA: American Seafoods reports 35.3% increase in Q3 sales
US seafood supplier American Seafoods Group has announced third quarter net sales for the period ended 30 September 2002 of US$72.9m, an increase of 35.3% compared to $53.9m for the same period in the prior year The company's EBITDA (net income before net interest expense, income tax benefit or provision, depreciation, amortisation, unrealised foreign exchange gains or losses and non-cash equity-based compensation) increased 43.8% for the quarter to $20.9m compared to $14.6m during the same period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant