USA: American Soil Technologies and United Agri Products Southwest join forces
American Soil Technologies (OTCBB:SOYL) today announced that its subsidiary, Agriblend and United Agri Products Southwest (UAP SW) have signed an agreement, whereby UAP Southwest will be the exclusive distributor for the Agriblend soil amendment products in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. UAP Southwest (including Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico) represents more than 30 million acres of farmland, including crops, vegetables and fruit. This region will be a test region for Agriblend, with the potential for national distribution. "We are excited to have the opportunity to bring the Agriblend soil amendment products to the marketplace. This novel technology allows the southwestern crop producer new options in production management," stated Steve Henning, Product and Market Manager, UAP Southwest. Sean Lee, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Agriblend, stated, "Uniting Agriblend's expertise in polymer technology with UAP Southwest's strong and successful track record will provide a dynamic tandem with extensive products and information for today's farmer. In addition, this alliance will provide Agriblend with additional growth opportunities, as UAP Southwest will afford Agriblend vast and immediate distribution channels in the agricultural marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report