USA: American Soil Technologies and United Agri Products Southwest join forces
American Soil Technologies (OTCBB:SOYL) today announced that its subsidiary, Agriblend and United Agri Products Southwest (UAP SW) have signed an agreement, whereby UAP Southwest will be the exclusive distributor for the Agriblend soil amendment products in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. UAP Southwest (including Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico) represents more than 30 million acres of farmland, including crops, vegetables and fruit. This region will be a test region for Agriblend, with the potential for national distribution. "We are excited to have the opportunity to bring the Agriblend soil amendment products to the marketplace. This novel technology allows the southwestern crop producer new options in production management," stated Steve Henning, Product and Market Manager, UAP Southwest. Sean Lee, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Agriblend, stated, "Uniting Agriblend's expertise in polymer technology with UAP Southwest's strong and successful track record will provide a dynamic tandem with extensive products and information for today's farmer. In addition, this alliance will provide Agriblend with additional growth opportunities, as UAP Southwest will afford Agriblend vast and immediate distribution channels in the agricultural marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK