USA: Americans consuming more soy for good health
An annual survey conducted by the United Soybean Board (USB) shows that America's consumption of soy continues to rise, as does the recognition of soy's health benefits.Seventy-six percent of American consumers consider soy products to be healthy, up from 71 percent last year. Thirty-nine percent are aware of soy's specific health benefits, including: lowering cholesterol, high fiber/digestive benefits, a source for increasing energy and relief of menopausal symptoms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO