FRANCE: Americas, CIS help Bonduelle profits
H1 profits higher at Bonduelle
French food group Bonduelle has reported higher half-year earnings, boosted by improved profitability in markets outside Europe.
Bonduelle booked an 8% increase in consolidated net profit to EUR28m (US$38.3m) for the six months to the end of December.
The company's operating profit climbed 7.5% to EUR56.2m. Bonduelle said its operations outside Europe put in an "excellent performance", particularly the Americas and the CIS.
Current operating margins from Bonduelle's non-European division rose 110 basis points to 11.3%. The company pointed to an improvement in its European margins, which inched up 10 basis points to 3%.
Earlier this month, Bonduelle said first-half sales were up, helped by its sales outside Europe bouncing back from a decline in the company's first quarter.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Frozen Fruits and Vegetables in Thousand Tons by the following Product Segments: Frozen Fruits, and Frozen Vegetables....
Canned food products refer to processed food items that are available in airtight suitable metal cans with added preservatives. Short cooking time, long shelf life, and easy storage are some of the fa...
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- TreeHouse rationalises production network