FRANCE: Americas, CIS help Bonduelle profits
H1 profits higher at Bonduelle
French food group Bonduelle has reported higher half-year earnings, boosted by improved profitability in markets outside Europe.
Bonduelle booked an 8% increase in consolidated net profit to EUR28m (US$38.3m) for the six months to the end of December.
The company's operating profit climbed 7.5% to EUR56.2m. Bonduelle said its operations outside Europe put in an "excellent performance", particularly the Americas and the CIS.
Current operating margins from Bonduelle's non-European division rose 110 basis points to 11.3%. The company pointed to an improvement in its European margins, which inched up 10 basis points to 3%.
Earlier this month, Bonduelle said first-half sales were up, helped by its sales outside Europe bouncing back from a decline in the company's first quarter.
Frozen Food in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The prof...
Canned Food in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descri...
Canned Food in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descr...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Frozen Fruits and Vegetables in Thousand Tons by the following Product Segments: Frozen Fruits, and Frozen Vegetables....
Plimsoll’s Spices & Seasonings (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Spices & Seasonings (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a wr...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global prepared meals market during October 2014....
Canned food products refer to processed food items that are available in airtight suitable metal cans with added preservatives. Short cooking time, long shelf life, and easy storage are some of the fa...
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Aldi reformulates US private-label lines
- Premier Foods adds to Bisto range
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis