USA: AmeriQuest acquires FleetXchange; FDI fleet execs urged to take advantage of internet service
The purchase of FleetXchange by AmeriQuest, a leading provider of transportation and logistics services for the fleet management industry, is expected to strengthen the new Internet-based service provided to members by Food Distributors International. "We are delighted that AmeriQuest has acquired FleetXchange for FDI, as well as the parent FleetXchange service, and look forward to significantly improving offerings to FDI members," said Robert Gatty, vice president for communications and marketing, and director of FDI's e-commerce program, E-BIZ.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"