USA: AmeriQuest acquires FleetXchange; FDI fleet execs urged to take advantage of internet service
The purchase of FleetXchange by AmeriQuest, a leading provider of transportation and logistics services for the fleet management industry, is expected to strengthen the new Internet-based service provided to members by Food Distributors International. "We are delighted that AmeriQuest has acquired FleetXchange for FDI, as well as the parent FleetXchange service, and look forward to significantly improving offerings to FDI members," said Robert Gatty, vice president for communications and marketing, and director of FDI's e-commerce program, E-BIZ.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales