USA: AmeriQuest acquires FleetXchange; FDI fleet execs urged to take advantage of internet service
The purchase of FleetXchange by AmeriQuest, a leading provider of transportation and logistics services for the fleet management industry, is expected to strengthen the new Internet-based service provided to members by Food Distributors International. "We are delighted that AmeriQuest has acquired FleetXchange for FDI, as well as the parent FleetXchange service, and look forward to significantly improving offerings to FDI members," said Robert Gatty, vice president for communications and marketing, and director of FDI's e-commerce program, E-BIZ.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat