USA: AmeriServe Files Motion to Sell Equipment Division
AmeriServe Food Distribution, Inc. filed a motion on June 27, 2000, with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware, to sell its Equipment Division. The sale of the division will be contingent upon the satisfaction of a minimum sale price. All interested parties will be invited to submit bids against that minimum. It is expected that, upon the court's approval, an auction and sale hearing will be set for late July, with a closing to follow promptly thereafter.AmeriServe, headquartered in Addison, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, is one of the nation's largest distributors specializing in chain restaurants, serving leading quick service systems such as KFC, Long John Silver's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review