USA: AmeriServe files reorganization plan with court
AmeriServe Food Distribution, Inc. announced on Friday that it has filed a Plan of Reorganization with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Del."We are pleased to announce this action," said Ron Rittenmeyer, AmeriServe president and chief executive officer. "It marks a major step forward as we continue to work diligently through the Chapter 11 bankruptcy process."AmeriServe, headquartered in Addison, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, is a major distributor specializing in chain restaurants, serving leading quick service systems such as KFC, Long John Silver's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"