USA: AmeriServe files reorganization plan with court
AmeriServe Food Distribution, Inc. announced on Friday that it has filed a Plan of Reorganization with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Del."We are pleased to announce this action," said Ron Rittenmeyer, AmeriServe president and chief executive officer. "It marks a major step forward as we continue to work diligently through the Chapter 11 bankruptcy process."AmeriServe, headquartered in Addison, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, is a major distributor specializing in chain restaurants, serving leading quick service systems such as KFC, Long John Silver's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units