USA: AmeriServe files reorganization plan with court
AmeriServe Food Distribution, Inc. announced on Friday that it has filed a Plan of Reorganization with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Del."We are pleased to announce this action," said Ron Rittenmeyer, AmeriServe president and chief executive officer. "It marks a major step forward as we continue to work diligently through the Chapter 11 bankruptcy process."AmeriServe, headquartered in Addison, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, is a major distributor specializing in chain restaurants, serving leading quick service systems such as KFC, Long John Silver's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail