USA: Amex to trade options on Chiquita Brands Int
The American Stock Exchange (Amex) will today [Tuesday] launch trading in options on the New York Stock Exchange listed stock of fruit marketer and producer Chiquita Brands Int. Chiquita options will open with strike prices of 15 - 17-1/2 - 20 and position limits of 22,500 contracts. The options will trade on the January expiration cycle, with initial expirations in June, July, October and January. The specialist will be TD Options, LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group