USA: Amex to trade options on Chiquita Brands Int
The American Stock Exchange (Amex) will today [Tuesday] launch trading in options on the New York Stock Exchange listed stock of fruit marketer and producer Chiquita Brands Int. Chiquita options will open with strike prices of 15 - 17-1/2 - 20 and position limits of 22,500 contracts. The options will trade on the January expiration cycle, with initial expirations in June, July, October and January. The specialist will be TD Options, LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw