USA: Amex to trade options on Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. and StorageNetworks, Inc.
The American Stock Exchange will launch trading in options on the Nasdaq National Market-listed stocks Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (Options Symbol: QRD / Stock Symbol: KREM) and StorageNetworks, Inc. (Options Symbol: OSU / Stock Symbol: STOR) on Friday, October 6, 2000.Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. options will open with strike prices of 80 - 85 - 90 and position limits of 22,500 contracts. The options will trade on the February expiration cycle, with initial expirations in October, November, February and May. The specialist will be Spear, Leeds & Kellogg. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. owns, operates, and franchises retail stores that sell doughnuts.StorageNetworks, Inc. options will open with strike prices of 95 - 100 - 105 and position limits of 31,500 contracts. The options will trade on the February expiration cycle, with initial expirations in October, November, February and May. The specialist will be Cohen, Duffy & McGowan. StorageNetworks, Inc. provides data storage services.The American Stock Exchange®, a subsidiary of the National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc. (NASD®), is the only primary exchange that offers trading across a full range of equities, Index Shares(SM), including structured products, and options. In addition to its role as a national equities market, the Amex is the leader in Index Share listings (DIAMONDS®, iShares(SM), MidCap SPDRs(TM), Nasdaq-100 Index Tracking StockSM, Select Sector SPDRs®, and SPDRs®) and is the second-largest options exchange in the U.S., trading options on broad-based and sector indexes as well as domestic and foreign stocks. For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review