US: Amex trades Morgan Stanley’s Whole Foods SPARQS
The American Stock Exchange has commenced trading Morgan Stanley's 8.5% SPARQS linked to Whole Foods Markets.
The notes have been issued by Morgan Stanley and are priced at US$13.5075 per unit with an initial offer size of 1,961,874 shares.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods