CHINA: Amnutria Dairy in name change
Amnutria Dairy has changed its corporate name to Emerald Dairy.
The Chinese dairy firm's company stock will now trade under the new ticker symbol "EMDY" in the US.
Shu Kaneko, chief financial officer of Amnutria Dairy, said: "We are pleased to make the name of our processing facility, which means 'Emerald' in English, our new overall corporate identity.
"Our goal to increase our size and production capacity over the new few years focuses mainly on the build-out of our processing facilities, so we feel our new name and ticker more accurately reflects this core growth strategy."
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre