INDIA: Amul receives quality award in recognition of TQM initiatives
Pizza producer Amul has been awarded the 'Best of All' Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award, in recognition of the company's achievements in terms of customer satisfaction, financial results and social and environmental impact. The award. which is considered the equivalent of the US' Malcolm Balbridge National Quality Award and the European Quality award, was collected by BM Vyas, MD of the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre