INDIA: Amul receives quality award in recognition of TQM initiatives
Pizza producer Amul has been awarded the 'Best of All' Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award, in recognition of the company's achievements in terms of customer satisfaction, financial results and social and environmental impact. The award. which is considered the equivalent of the US' Malcolm Balbridge National Quality Award and the European Quality award, was collected by BM Vyas, MD of the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly