INDIA: Amul set to sign deal with Delhi Metro Rail
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) brand Amul is set to sign a deal to open a series of outlets at Delhi Metro Rail stations. In a deal expected to be finalised this week, Amul will operate five stand-in restaurant outlets at five of the six Delhi Metro Rail stations due to open first. Amul currently runs 19 restaurants: 18 in Ahmedabad and one on the Infosys campus in Bangalore. The station restaurants will be different from Amul's other restaurants due to the small amount of space available at the station sites. Each outlet is expected to be around 200 sq ft.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report