INDIA: Amul set to sign deal with Delhi Metro Rail
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) brand Amul is set to sign a deal to open a series of outlets at Delhi Metro Rail stations. In a deal expected to be finalised this week, Amul will operate five stand-in restaurant outlets at five of the six Delhi Metro Rail stations due to open first. Amul currently runs 19 restaurants: 18 in Ahmedabad and one on the Infosys campus in Bangalore. The station restaurants will be different from Amul's other restaurants due to the small amount of space available at the station sites. Each outlet is expected to be around 200 sq ft.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods