INDIA: Amul set to sign deal with Delhi Metro Rail
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) brand Amul is set to sign a deal to open a series of outlets at Delhi Metro Rail stations. In a deal expected to be finalised this week, Amul will operate five stand-in restaurant outlets at five of the six Delhi Metro Rail stations due to open first. Amul currently runs 19 restaurants: 18 in Ahmedabad and one on the Infosys campus in Bangalore. The station restaurants will be different from Amul's other restaurants due to the small amount of space available at the station sites. Each outlet is expected to be around 200 sq ft.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project