UK: Analysts confirm positive outlook for Cadbury
Canadian credit rating agency Dominion Bond Rating Service Limited (DBRS) has confirmed that the corporate rating of Cadbury Schweppes is "A" with a Stable trend. DBRS explained that there are four reasons for this positive outlook. "Results for the next year should remain acceptable, following EBIT's improvement to over £760m (US$1.07bn) in 2000," said DBRS, a prediction made on the basis of the company's "geographic and categorical diversification". Secondly, DBRS said: "The beverage division should continue to provide the majority of earnings growth, with North American beverages being nearly 50% of total profit."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund