SWITZERLAND: Analysts expect slight increase in Q3 Nestlé sales
Swiss food giant Nestlé is expected to post a small rise in Q3 sales on Thursday. Five analysts polled by Dow Jones Newswires forecast Nestlé's Q3 revenue to increase 4.8% year-on-year to SFr22bn (US$14.6bn). Analysts also expect that Nestlé's acquisition of US pet food producer Ralston Purina and higher prices will make up for any negative currency impact.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw