SWITZERLAND: Analysts expect slight increase in Q3 Nestlé sales
Swiss food giant Nestlé is expected to post a small rise in Q3 sales on Thursday. Five analysts polled by Dow Jones Newswires forecast Nestlé's Q3 revenue to increase 4.8% year-on-year to SFr22bn (US$14.6bn). Analysts also expect that Nestlé's acquisition of US pet food producer Ralston Purina and higher prices will make up for any negative currency impact.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry