USA: Analysts hike General Mills rating
Analysts at Merrill Lynch yesterday [Monday] said it raised the stock rating on General Mills Inc. The rating has been raised to a 'strong buy' in the intermediate term from a 'buy'. Last week General Mills warned of a lower fiscal Q4 and 2003 full-year earnings, as it was experiencing greater difficulties integrated Pillsbury that expected.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega