USA: Analysts lower Hershey ratings on fears that sale plans distracted managers
Analysts have lowered their ratings for Hershey Foods stock, saying that the distraction of the proposed sale this summer may have diverted managerial focus from the key goal of promoting turnover as the company heads into the critical Halloween season. Several analysts on Wall Street have lowered their sales forecasts for the third quarter as they are concerned that the furore surrounding the controversial sale plans may have diluted the company's focus on its sales strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods