USA: Analysts lower Hershey ratings on fears that sale plans distracted managers
Analysts have lowered their ratings for Hershey Foods stock, saying that the distraction of the proposed sale this summer may have diverted managerial focus from the key goal of promoting turnover as the company heads into the critical Halloween season. Several analysts on Wall Street have lowered their sales forecasts for the third quarter as they are concerned that the furore surrounding the controversial sale plans may have diluted the company's focus on its sales strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs