USA: Analysts lower Hershey ratings on fears that sale plans distracted managers
Analysts have lowered their ratings for Hershey Foods stock, saying that the distraction of the proposed sale this summer may have diverted managerial focus from the key goal of promoting turnover as the company heads into the critical Halloween season. Several analysts on Wall Street have lowered their sales forecasts for the third quarter as they are concerned that the furore surrounding the controversial sale plans may have diluted the company's focus on its sales strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre