SPAIN: Andalusia to allocate €1m for olive oil promotion in Florida
The regional government of Andalusia in southern Spain has said it will allocate around €1m (US$1.06m) for the promotion of olive oil in Florida, USA, in April and May 2003.
Andalusia’s regional Agriculture Minister, Paulino Plata said the campaign would target over five million people in southern Florida, in what will be the first phase of Andalusia’s olive oil promotion plan for the USA, reported the Spanish News Digest.
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review