SPAIN: Andalusia to allocate €1m for olive oil promotion in Florida
The regional government of Andalusia in southern Spain has said it will allocate around €1m (US$1.06m) for the promotion of olive oil in Florida, USA, in April and May 2003. Andalusia’s regional Agriculture Minister, Paulino Plata said the campaign would target over five million people in southern Florida, in what will be the first phase of Andalusia’s olive oil promotion plan for the USA, reported the Spanish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery