USA: Andersen Consulting and Formation Systems join forces to help boost new product development in the food and consumer packaged goods industry
Andersen Consulting and Formation Systems announced today that they are teaming to revolutionize how food and consumer packaged goods manufacturers bring new products to market. The goal of the alliance is to help companies in this marketspace increase revenue growth through new product innovation. Specifically, Andersen Consulting and Formation Systems will jointly market and deliver a new approach to product development that is powered by Formation Systems' Optiva software suite, a global product development solution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units