USA: Andersen Consulting Teams With buyproduce.com to Advance E-commerce Solution for the Produce Industry
Andersen Consulting today announced teaming with buyproduce.com, a business-to-business (B2B) digital marketplace, to evaluate the company's current market solution and assist in creating additional e-marketplace functionality aimed at delivering greater efficiency and cost savings to the industry. Through its use of proprietary analytical tools and research, Andersen Consulting, the leading global management and technology consultancy, will help further define the value of buyproduce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre