USA: Andersons' Q2 net income falls
The Andersons, a US grain merchandiser and distributor, has reported net income for the second quarter to 30 June of US$7.8m, compared to $8.8m a year earlier. Second-quarter revenues were $312m, compared to $301.1m in the year-ago period. The Ohio-based company said US corn, soybean and wheat stocks have fallen to five-year lows, resulting in lower levels of grain for the company to handle, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife