USA: Andersons' Q2 net income falls
The Andersons, a US grain merchandiser and distributor, has reported net income for the second quarter to 30 June of US$7.8m, compared to $8.8m a year earlier. Second-quarter revenues were $312m, compared to $301.1m in the year-ago period. The Ohio-based company said US corn, soybean and wheat stocks have fallen to five-year lows, resulting in lower levels of grain for the company to handle, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill