POLAND: Animex announces capital increase
Polish food manufacturer Animex has unveiled plans to raise its capital by PlZ254,000 (US$59,800) through a new issue of shares constituting 0.51% of its capital. The share issue decision is to be voted on at the group's general shareholders' meeting scheduled for 19 September. The share block has been designed for Wroclaw company Agora, from which Animex hopes to buy stakes in the Opolski Zaklad Drobiarski
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action