UK: ANM production director Roach to leave firm
UK-based farmer co-op ANM Group has confirmed that another senior executive from its meat division is to leave the company.
A spokesperson for ANM said Mike Roach, production director for its meat business, has resigned from his position but not yet officially left the company.
The spokesperson declined to comment on the reasons for Roach's departure, adding that no replacement has yet been found.
Last month, David Fleetwood, the MD of the co-op's meat unit, left ANM after 18 months with the company.
Last year, ANM brought together its three different meat processing companies into one business unit, ANM Meat Division. ANM moved to incorporate Scotch Premier Meat, Yorkshire Premier Meat and Charcuterie - three businesses that supply red meat products from primal cuts to processed meat for convenience food - into the new unit.
Sectors: Meat & poultry
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target