USA: Announcement of results for Danisco's Q1 2001/02
Danisco (CPH: DEMC.) (CPH:DEMCx.): 1 May 2001 - 31 July 2001 (Unaudited) Consolidated profit of DKK 281 million (DKK 183 million) against our forecast of DKK 225-275 million Earnings (EBITA) in Danisco's main business areas up 23 per cent with the Sugar segment advancing 46 per cent and the Ingredients and Sweeteners segment 7 per cent
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk