IRELAND: Announcement of results for Greencore Group plc for the half-year ended March 30, 2001
Greencore Group plc, the food and ingredients group, today announced its results for the half-year ended March 30, 2001. Highlights of the results include: Sales increased from Euro 420 million to Euro 729 million. Operating profit (pre-goodwill amortization and exceptional items) increased from Euro 35.3 million to Euro 46.7 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes