USA: Announcing a multi-million dollar utility agreement with H.J. Heinz and the Alliance of Americas Power Partners and Armstrong Service
Americas Power Partners, Inc. (APP) (OTC BB: APPN) and Armstrong Service, Inc. (ASI) announced today the signing of a multi-million dollar, Long term contract to own, operate, maintain and improve the utility plant and systems for the H.J. Heinz (NYSE: HNZ) food processing facility in Muscatine, Iowa. This contract also gives APP/ASI the exclusive right to expand the project to meet future energy requirements at the Muscatine facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund