USA: Announcing a multi-million dollar utility agreement with H.J. Heinz and the Alliance of Americas Power Partners and Armstrong Service
Americas Power Partners, Inc. (APP) (OTC BB: APPN) and Armstrong Service, Inc. (ASI) announced today the signing of a multi-million dollar, Long term contract to own, operate, maintain and improve the utility plant and systems for the H.J. Heinz (NYSE: HNZ) food processing facility in Muscatine, Iowa. This contract also gives APP/ASI the exclusive right to expand the project to meet future energy requirements at the Muscatine facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs