USA: Announcing the launch of the best on-line ethnic food store!
4appetite.com was created to appeal to the tastes of everyone from novices in the kitchen to the most passionate European gourmet. 4appetite.com has searched through Europe's best stores, kitchens, restaurants, markets and bakery's to bring you the best possible variety of authentic groceries. Delicacy's not found anywhere but in the Old World kitchens of Europe. This includes gourmet foods and hard to find ingredients: Belgium candies, French truffles and cooking wines, Italian sauces and olive oil, Norwegian salmon, Spanish olives and peppers, Russian caviar . . . Each page also includes the "Recipe of the Day" which is authenticated by the 4appetite.com team of European buyers from each country. 4appetite.com also offers the best possible variety of European cookbooks of any website. The 4appetite.com team is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, and genuine, European food products and ingredients that can be found. So if you are tired of searching from store to store for authentic European groceries visit 4appetite.com for a truly unforgettable gourmet adventure. Ms. Sak is a graduate of Roosevelt University with a degree in International Business. She has lived and traveled extensively throughout Europe before moving to the U.S. This is her third start-up company to include an International consulting firm for American business's venturing into European markets. 4appetite.com will be her second successful web site. Ms. Sak currently resides in Chicago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report