ISRAEL: Annual food convention to address food terror, globalisation, marketing in a recession
Heads of several of the world's leading food companies, among them Nestlé, Unilever, Danone and Yoplait International will participate in Israel's annual food convention, to be held 18 December in Tel Aviv under the theme 'Food of the New Era'. The annual food convention, organised by the food division at the Manufacturers Association of Israel, provides its members with updated information the food industry world-wide, with particular emphasis on the trends and rapid changes and developments which characterise this sector. Heads of local and international food companies will project their companies' achievements in these fields.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch