ISRAEL: Annual food convention to address food terror, globalisation, marketing in a recession
Heads of several of the world's leading food companies, among them Nestlé, Unilever, Danone and Yoplait International will participate in Israel's annual food convention, to be held 18 December in Tel Aviv under the theme 'Food of the New Era'. The annual food convention, organised by the food division at the Manufacturers Association of Israel, provides its members with updated information the food industry world-wide, with particular emphasis on the trends and rapid changes and developments which characterise this sector. Heads of local and international food companies will project their companies' achievements in these fields.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report