ISRAEL: Annual food convention to address food terror, globalisation, marketing in a recession
Heads of several of the world's leading food companies, among them Nestlé, Unilever, Danone and Yoplait International will participate in Israel's annual food convention, to be held 18 December in Tel Aviv under the theme 'Food of the New Era'. The annual food convention, organised by the food division at the Manufacturers Association of Israel, provides its members with updated information the food industry world-wide, with particular emphasis on the trends and rapid changes and developments which characterise this sector. Heads of local and international food companies will project their companies' achievements in these fields.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations