ISRAEL: Annual food convention to address food terror, globalisation, marketing in a recession
Heads of several of the world's leading food companies, among them Nestlé, Unilever, Danone and Yoplait International will participate in Israel's annual food convention, to be held 18 December in Tel Aviv under the theme 'Food of the New Era'. The annual food convention, organised by the food division at the Manufacturers Association of Israel, provides its members with updated information the food industry world-wide, with particular emphasis on the trends and rapid changes and developments which characterise this sector. Heads of local and international food companies will project their companies' achievements in these fields.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses