CANADA: Annual review of Canadian grain industry sees grain handlers downgraded again
The Dominion Bond Rating Service (DBRS) has released its annual study on the Canadian Grain Industry, according to a press release issued yesterday. The theme is a continuation on last year's study that "The grain handling industry is running out of time to overcome the structural challenges that it is facing" and concludes that the outlook for future profitability remains challenging.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations