USA: Another grape compound shows cancer-preventing promise
A second compound in grapes has been found to have properties that give it promise as a cancer-preventing agent, according to an Agricultural Research Service (ARS) study. ARS research chemist Agnes Rimando's finding, made at the agency's Oxford, Miss.-based Natural Products Utilization Research Unit, is part of a study posted on the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry's web site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth