SWITZERLAND: Another Novartis executive defects to Swiss Dairy Foods
Martin Stefani has been appointed to head up the retail division of Swiss Dairy Foods , the dairy giant formed by the merger of Toni and Säntis two years ago. Stefani joins the dairy company from Novartis Consumer Health . Six of the ten members of Swiss Dairy Foods' management board have been appointed since the beginning of this year. Of these, four (including the chairman) have been recruited away from Novartis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target