SWITZERLAND: Another Novartis executive defects to Swiss Dairy Foods
Martin Stefani has been appointed to head up the retail division of Swiss Dairy Foods , the dairy giant formed by the merger of Toni and Säntis two years ago. Stefani joins the dairy company from Novartis Consumer Health . Six of the ten members of Swiss Dairy Foods' management board have been appointed since the beginning of this year. Of these, four (including the chairman) have been recruited away from Novartis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin