USA: Another powerful distributor group joins Whole Living
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV), dba Brain Garden today announced it has reached an agreement with yet another very prominent group of independent distributors to promote and distribute Brain Garden's products. "Once again, one of the strongest distributor groups in the direct-selling industry has decided to build its future around the Brain Garden," said Brain Garden President Ron Williams. "Earl Shaw is one of the most successful, dynamic business builders in the history of our industry. And he has brought with him a leadership group with a track record of building multi-million dollar, global sales organizations." Comments Shaw, "I have been looking for an exciting company where my people and I could put down roots and build for the long term. We were not satisfied with the company we were representing. I had been hearing a lot about Brain Garden, so I flew out to Utah to check them out. I knew right away we had found a home." Shaw continues, "I have built sales organizations of more than 200,000 independent distributors producing more than $100 million in annual sales. I have personally earned sales commissions of over $1 million in a year. But the companies I have worked with have each failed me in one way or another. Brain Garden is the best opportunity I have seen in a long time to build a solid, long-term income. Really unique products. Talented, experienced management. An incredible business building system. We are excited to help build this company." Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV) is a whole-food nutrition company and provider of home-based business systems. It is one of the premier direct sellers of all natural, whole food snack and meal replacement products and essential oils, with premium products reaching consumers throughout the USA, Canada, and Australia. For additional information, visit the company website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report