AUSTRALIA: Ansett's demise has serious repercussions in catering industry
The demise of domestic airline Ansett Australia is having an enormous impact on its service providers, with the latest casualty being catering group Gate Gourmet . Administrators told a recent creditors' meeting that the future for Gate Gourmet was bleak without Ansett and there was little chance of business revival. Around 90% of Gate Gourmet's business was conducted with the failed airline and the company was forced to appoint
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti