AUSTRALIA: Ansett's demise has serious repercussions in catering industry
The demise of domestic airline Ansett Australia is having an enormous impact on its service providers, with the latest casualty being catering group Gate Gourmet . Administrators told a recent creditors' meeting that the future for Gate Gourmet was bleak without Ansett and there was little chance of business revival. Around 90% of Gate Gourmet's business was conducted with the failed airline and the company was forced to appoint
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units