AUSTRALIA: Ansett's demise has serious repercussions in catering industry
The demise of domestic airline Ansett Australia is having an enormous impact on its service providers, with the latest casualty being catering group Gate Gourmet . Administrators told a recent creditors' meeting that the future for Gate Gourmet was bleak without Ansett and there was little chance of business revival. Around 90% of Gate Gourmet's business was conducted with the failed airline and the company was forced to appoint
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs