UK: Anthony Alan Foods launches new Weight Watchers cake bars
UK food manufacturer Anthony Alan Foods has said it plans to launch new Weight Watchers Cake Bars and a range of packs for convenience stores.
The cake bars are set to be launched at the international food exhibition IFE 2005, which takes place in March. The company said the exhibition forms part its international plans, as well as its UK marketing plans for 2005.
"We've just opened new offices in Amsterdam to service our European customers," said marketing manager Sarah Morgan. "We launched our cakes range into Scandinavia in February 2005 and are just about to launch in the Benelux countries. Export sales are a growing part of our business - IFE's international profile is very valuable for us."
The latest additions to its Weight Watchers line are two new cake bars: Jaffa Orange and Lemon & Ginger varieties.
The company is also launching individual, twin and triple packs of Weight Watchers cakes and savouries to target the convenience store retail segment.
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins