JAPAN: Anti-fat cooking oil to be launched in US with ADM, Kao JV
Illinois-based agri-giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has agreed to establish a 50:50 joint venture with Japanese company Kao Corp in the middle of this year. The two companies must now negotiate a more detailed plan for the venture, which aims to produce Kao's anti-fat diacylglycerol (DAG) oil in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea