JAPAN: Anti-fat cooking oil to be launched in US with ADM, Kao JV
Illinois-based agri-giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has agreed to establish a 50:50 joint venture with Japanese company Kao Corp in the middle of this year. The two companies must now negotiate a more detailed plan for the venture, which aims to produce Kao's anti-fat diacylglycerol (DAG) oil in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre