AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: ANZFA finalises infant formula products review
The Australia New Zealand Food Authority (ANZFA) today released its recommendation to Food Standards Ministers of the finalisation of its review of infant formula products. This review of the regulation of infant formula products has updated requirements, taking account of advances in scientific and technological knowledge, and has developed a harmonised standard to apply in both Australia and New Zealand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 survey – profits and sales
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth