AUSTRALIA: ANZFA invites public comment on food labelling procedure
The Australia New Zealand Food Authority (ANZFA) has invited public comment on food labelling in both Australia and New Zealand as it prepares to standardise labelling procedures in both countries. Managing director of ANZFA, Ian Lindenmayer, pointed out that standardising the procedures is a complicated process because of the differences in fair trading rules and trade practises that exist in the different countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs