AUSTRALIA: ANZFA invites public comment on food labelling procedure
The Australia New Zealand Food Authority (ANZFA) has invited public comment on food labelling in both Australia and New Zealand as it prepares to standardise labelling procedures in both countries. Managing director of ANZFA, Ian Lindenmayer, pointed out that standardising the procedures is a complicated process because of the differences in fair trading rules and trade practises that exist in the different countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations