AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: ANZFA releases user guides on new Food Standards Code
A range of user guides designed to help members of the food industry implement the new joint Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code was issued this week by the Australia New Zealand Food Authority (ANZFA). Peter Liehne, general manager of standards, commented: "These 12 plain English guides to the new Food Standards Code cover a range of issues including percentage labelling, ingredient labelling, warning and advisory statements, legibility, date marking and several food product standards."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs