AUSTRALIA: ANZFA urges recall on jelly cups with konjac (Australia only)
The Australia New Zealand Food Authority (ANZFA) today, after consultation with State and Territory health authorities, has recommended a nation-wide recall of mini-cup jelly lollies, containing the food additive konjac, which are commonly sucked out of an individually sealed cup. They are primarily sold through small grocery shops and school canteens.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch