USA: A&P elects Elizabeth R. Culligan as director
The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company (A&P) announced yesterday [Tuesday] that Elizabeth R. Culligan, president & COO, has been elected to the company's board of directors. Culligan joined A&P as executive VP & COO in January 2001, and was appointed president & COO in February of this year. She came to A&P from Nabisco Holdings Corp., where she was president of Nabisco International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units