USA: A&P names Elizabeth R. Culligan president, Mitchell P. Goldstein CFO
The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company (A&P), yesterday [Monday] announced the following senior management appointments, effective immediately. Elizabeth R. Culligan has been named president & COO. She was previously executive VP & COO. In her new role, Culligan adds development and strategic planning to her previous responsibility for operations, marketing, category management and supply & logistics. She continues to report to Christian Haub, chairman of the board & CEO. Culligan joined A&P in January 2001 from Nabisco Holdings Corp., where she was president of Nabisco International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review