USA: A&P names John Metzger as CIO
One of the nation's first supermarket chains (founded in 1859), New Jersey-based The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company (A&P) has announced the appointment of John E. Metzger to Senior VP & chief information officer. Reporting directly to Christian Haub, Chairman of the Board, President & CEO, Metzger will be responsible for leading the Information Services organization in support of A&P's strategic initiatives and objectives. He succeeds Nicholas L. Ioli, Jr, who left the company to pursue other opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund