USA: A&P names John Metzger as CIO
One of the nation's first supermarket chains (founded in 1859), New Jersey-based The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company (A&P) has announced the appointment of John E. Metzger to Senior VP & chief information officer. Reporting directly to Christian Haub, Chairman of the Board, President & CEO, Metzger will be responsible for leading the Information Services organization in support of A&P's strategic initiatives and objectives. He succeeds Nicholas L. Ioli, Jr, who left the company to pursue other opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs