USA: A&P retains Wesley, Brown & Bartle Company
The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc. (A&P, NYSE:GAP) yesterday announced that it has retained the executive search specialist Wesley, Brown & Bartle Company, Inc. (WB&B, New York) to augment its ongoing management recruitment efforts. WB&B is recognized as one of the nation's leading strategic sourcing firms, specializing in the identification and introduction of high-performance executive candidates from diverse backgrounds. Over the past 27 years, the firm has helped such companies as AT&T, Nortel Networks, Ameritech and Chevron expand their executive talent pools to include fully qualified women, former military personnel and persons of color.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report