USA: A&P retains Wesley, Brown & Bartle Company
The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, Inc. (A&P, NYSE:GAP) yesterday announced that it has retained the executive search specialist Wesley, Brown & Bartle Company, Inc. (WB&B, New York) to augment its ongoing management recruitment efforts. WB&B is recognized as one of the nation's leading strategic sourcing firms, specializing in the identification and introduction of high-performance executive candidates from diverse backgrounds. Over the past 27 years, the firm has helped such companies as AT&T, Nortel Networks, Ameritech and Chevron expand their executive talent pools to include fully qualified women, former military personnel and persons of color.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast